Louis Garneau Women's Element Cycling Tights Black
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Sorry we're sold out too quickly.|
Women’s Cycling Apparel: Louis Garneau Louis Garneau Women's Element Cycling Tights Black
- These are not your usual cycling leggings, instead, with the slightly looser paneling design you’ll be able to feel how perfectly they keep you comfortable while cycling.
- We aim to make winter bike clothing for the consumer comfortable and durable in cool to cold weather conditions.
- Our women’s cycling apparel is made for any type of female cyclist.
This piece of women’s cycling apparel is made for outdoor activities such as running, skiing, and as a mid-weight layering piece while you workout outside. These cycling leggings are the perfect winter bike clothing item for the lower-body. With a lower body barrier for exercising in cold to cool weather, these cycling leggings are made of a paneling fabric known as Vertexx. The fabric is smooth with brushed back lining with a fine balance to keep you warm and unrestricted as you move your body. Keep your legs warm with the Vertexx composition and stay snug all throughout your ride.
- Stay dry all through your ride
- Made with two of Garneau’s signature fabrics
- Stretchy fabric to keep you comfortable and moving