Benefits of a Professional Bike Fit
Do you get pains while riding your bike? Does your neck, bottom, or back bother you while riding? Want to go faster on your bike? Getting a bike fit can help with all these things. Riding a bike in pain is not part of the fun of bike riding and it doesn't have to be. We offer bike fitting services to help you ride without pain. We offer three types of bike fits:
Fit Package Options
Whether you’re on a brand new bike or you’re looking to shave seconds off of your next race time, you can benefit from a professional bike fit. Learn more about our fit services and schedule your appointment today.
- The saddle fit takes about 15 minutes and is great if you are just starting out in biking. With the saddle fit we use some measurements from your body and bike and make sure your saddle is at the optimal height.
- This is a great fit for beginners but not intended for people who have been riding for awhile.
- This is our most popular fit as it really elevates riders to the next level in performance. During this fit we first ask you a myriad of questions about your riding habits and goals. From there we start adjusting your saddle, handlebars, stem length, cleats on your pedals and even look at your crank length to make sure you are dialed.
- This fit is perfect for road bikers and mountain bikers alike.
- The process for this fit begins with the Standard Fit but from there we go on to optimize your fit to make you faster.
- If you are a Triathlete this is also the fit for you, we’ll adjust your handlebars and other settings down to the millimeter.