Cush Core Tire Inserts Set 29" Pair, Includes 2 Tubeless Valves
CushCore is a foam insert to be mounted inside a tire. These are designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration and increase lateral stability. This makes it a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
- An engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tire. It divides the inner volume of the tire in half, with air underneath the tread and the CushCore insert next to the rim
- Absorbs impacts, reduces vibration, and adds lateral stability to the tire
- This system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted mountain bike rims and tires, as well as standard tubeless sealant
- Doesn't absorb sealant like other tire inserts on the market
- Includes special tubeless air valves that allows air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert
- Weight: 260g per wheel